- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
"A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." - Henry Ward Beecher
Come visit the Hoesch Memorial Public Library at 1114 W 2nd Street (located in our City Park). A quiet place to study, relax, work or simply escape in a good book. It's fun, the old fashioned way. If you have any questions we can be reached at (308) 928-2600 or check us out on Facebook.
We have fax and copier service available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a library card?
Our librarian will be able to supply you with a new library card the same day you apply. Please bring a recent utility bill or a photo id (driver's license) for proof of physical residence.
Are electronic books available?
Yes, we subscribe to "OverDrive" through the Nebraska Library Commission.
How do I contact the Library?
Please call us at: (308) 928-2600