"A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." - Henry Ward Beecher
Come visit the Hoesch Memorial Public Library at 1114 W 2nd Street (located in our City Park). A quiet place to study, relax, work or simply escape in a good book. It's fun, the old fashioned way. If you have any questions we can be reached at (308) 928-2600 or check us out on Facebook.
We have fax and copier service available.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am - 12:00pm
Sunday - Closed
- Library Board Minutes
- 2023 Board Minutes
- 2022 Board Minutes
- December 2022 Library Minutes
- November 2022 Library Minutes
- October 2022 Library Minutes
- September 2022 Library Minutes
- August 2022 Library Board Minutes
- July 2022 Library Minutes
- July Special Budget Meeting
- June 2022 Library Minutes
- May 2022 Library Board Minutes
- April Library Minutes 2022
- March 2022 Minutes
- February 2022 Minutes
- January 2022 Minutes
- 2021 Board Minutes
- January 2021 Library Board Minutes
- February 2021 Library Board Minutes
- March 2021 Library Board Minutes
- April 2021 Library Board Minutes
- May 2021 Library Board Minutes
- June 2021 Library Board Minutes
- July 2021 Library Board Minutes
- August 2021 Library Board Minutes
- September 2021 Library Minutes
- October 2021 Library Minutes
- November 2021 Library Minutes
- December 2021 Library Minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a library card?
Our librarian will be able to supply you with a new library card the same day you apply. Please bring a recent utility bill or a photo id (driver's license) for proof of physical residence.
Are electronic books available?
Yes, we subscribe to "OverDrive" through the Nebraska Library Commission, or go to
https://alma.pioneer.kohalibrary.com for our online card catalog.
How do I contact the Library?
Please call us at: (308) 928-2600 or